Folkster is now pushing forward in its plans for growth, elevating our brand to the next level. We’re seeking a Warehouse manager who is strategic and analytical in their approach, a problem solving, driven individual who is not afraid of a challenge!
We’re currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to lead a skilled team in a proactive, hands-on way. The right candidate will organise and co-ordinate our move from our current temporary warehouse facility to a brand new custom built warehousing unit. Thereafter, the Warehouse Manager will curate and develop all warehousing functionality and operational needs, customised to the multidisciplinary demands of Folkster and our worldwide customer base.
- Manage, lead and motivate a multi-skilled, multi-functional team in an empowered team-based environment, ensuring full engagement of all team members.
- Execute and delegate daily and weekly productivity task plans to meet both our operational and consumer demands.
- Ensure daily operations are carried out to the highest standards, in a time efficient manner and to compliance with all appropriate safety, quality and environmental standards.
- Assist with stock control management, preparation and maintenance activities such as but not limited to, organisation, stocking, labelling, barcoding, protecting, and securing stock.
- Ensure that inward/outward stock recording and inventory procedures are followed, maintained and accurate at all times.
- Ensure all goods deliveries are checked so that no substandard, defective and/or incorrect goods are transferred into stores and/or delivered to customers.
- Further curate, drive and manage operational excellence and a continuous improvement culture within the team to deliver operational improvements and growth within the warehousing department.
- Maintain a consistently high level of communication with the both the operations team, senior management and stakeholders through daily, weekly, and monthly reporting routines.
Experience & Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing within a warehousing and/or operations environment.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, prioritisation, delegation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in people management in a positive, team-based environment.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting demands and to prioritise accordingly to meet the demands of the company.
- High level of PC literacy.
- Full clean Irish driving licence essential.
- Flexibility to travel to other Folkster locations a must.
Job Type: Full Time.
Start Date: Immediate.
Location: Co. Kilkenny.
If you think this is you please email email@example.com with a cover note detailing why you feel you’re the right fit for Folkster along with your CV. Please be sure in your email to highlight your position of preference.