As part of the in-store Folkster creative team, you will be responsible for the formation and implementation of creative visual merchandising plans across each Folkster location with a primary focus on our Dundrum store. The VM Lead will offer creative support to both management and fellow team members in order maximise store profitability through engaging visual concepts.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can relate to the Folkster brand aesthetic, someone is detail orientated with a creative flair for both fashion and homewares. The ideal candidate will use their aesthetic sense, creativity and initiative to implement the brand vision and constantly uphold visual standards in store.
- Follow VM briefs set by our senior creative team whilst utilising your own organic creativity. Liaise with management on the development and execution of merchandising floor plans for each Folkster store location.
- Drive in-store sales using the most effective creative and visual techniques to engage and inspire customers.
- Ensure both daily and weekly stock replenishments are actioned.
- Plan the coordination of new arrivals onto the shop floor, ensuring all mannequins, in-store displays, and windows are dressed and merchandised to reflect current collections and stock availability.
- Ensure that mannequins, displays, and windows are alternated regularly to continuously motivate sales whilst also reflecting seasonal changes and events.
- Carry out regular visual reviews of each store inclusive of zones and departments to address any underperforming and/or understocked areas and action the appropriate changes promptly.
- Liaise with both the senior creative team and warehousing department to organise all VM materials (equipment, props, signage etc).
- Communicate and provide detailed reports on visual merchandising and corresponding sales activity in store.
Experience, skill and knowledge needed:
- Creative Visual Merchandising experience is essential, experience working with homewares & lifestyle products advantageous.
- Great presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present and communicate ideas with focus and clarity.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- An innate ability to multi-task whilst working to strict deadlines.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A problem solver with a proactive, positive attitude toward finding solutions.
- Takes ownership of queries, tasks and/or projects from start to finish.
- Creative, imaginative with a genuine passion for retail.
- Flexibility to travel between Dublin & Kilkenny is a must alongside an openness to cover early morning/late evening shifts.
Start date: Immediate.
Location: Kilkenny & Dublin
If you think this is you please email email@example.com with a cover note detailing why you feel you’re the right fit for Folkster along with your CV.