We are looking for a proactive, smart, and hyper-organised eCommerce & SEO Specialist to coordinate and support the growth of our e-Commerce business on day-to-day operations, maintenance and ongoing improvement of our direct to consumer Shopify website. This eCommerce & SEO specialist will help shape the future of Folkster’s digital strategy.
You will be data-driven and performance minded with a key focus on delivering growth & improving our eCommerce capabilities, ensuring projects are prioritised accordingly and optimised to meet our company goals.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, detail orientated and comfortable working in a fast paced working environment. Balancing a creative flair with an analytical mind is essential.
- Serve as subject matter expert on product information and platform capabilities.
- Coordinate front and back end website improvements to positively impact customer experience, functionality and sales.
- Manage the day to day upkeep of our Shopify website — including, but not limited to, new product creation, set-up & implementation, updates to existing product listings and inventory management.
- Organise all product imagery and relevant product information.
- Optimise visual merchandising and presentation of products on site to deliver a consumer centric online shopping experience
- Build out e-commerce measurable KPIs to track performance and identify opportunities to improve the Consumer Journey and drive future sales growth e.g. organic traffic, keyword rankings, conversion rates etc
- Apply effective SEO strategies to ensure targeted key audience engagement and sales conversions.
- Monitor website content appropriately for SEO, & support Ad content for PPC campaigns, leveraging real time data and A/B testing for ongoing optimisation to drive improved performance
- Demonstrate an ability to truly understand the Folkster consumer & uncover actionable insights to drive improved performance
- Follow eCommerce & SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new and emerging best practices.
- Review and investigate any issues in order to deliver continuous improvement and growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to productively drive company goals and objectives.
- Previous experience working with Shopify essential.
- 2 years + experience as an SEO Specialist.
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimisation practices.
- A self-starter with strong analytical skills and an innate ability to problem solve.
- Ecommerce visual merchandising skills.
- Stellar organizational skills with an ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a flair for creative writing.
- Proven ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to travel to various Folkster locations as needed.
Start Date: Immediate.
If you think this is you please email email@example.com with a cover note detailing why you feel you’re the right fit for Folkster along with your CV. Please be sure in your email to highlight your store and position of preference.