Folkster is now pushing forward in its plans for growth, elevating our brand and online presence to the next level. We’re seeking an enthusiastic E-commerce administrator who is exceptionally organised in their approach and who can deliver excellence every time.
- Serve as subject matter expert on product information and platform capabilities.
- Day-to-day management of our ecommerce platform (Shopify).
- Oversee new product creation, set-up and implementation.
- Working with key stakeholders on marketing, acquiring & curating content, product launches and setting up promotions.
- Working with various teams and web developers to coordinate updates, testing of functionality and feature changes.
- Review and investigate any issues in order to deliver continuous improvement and growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to productively drive company goals and objectives.
Experience & Requirements:
- Stellar organizational skills with an ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a flair for creative writing.
- Proven ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities.
Job Type: Full Time.
Start Date: Immediate.
Location: This role can be performed offsite, remotely, however the chosen candidate must have the flexibility to travel to various Folkster locations as the need arises.
If you think this is you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover note detailing why you feel you’re the right fit for Folkster along with your CV. Please be sure in your email to highlight your store and position of preference.