We’re currently looking for experienced, enthusiastic warehouse operatives to assist in our move from our current temporary warehouse facility to a brand new custom built warehousing unit. Thereafter, the chosen candidates will strive to ensure the day to day functionality and operational demands of our warehouse are met and carried out to the highest standards. The role of warehouse operative at Folkster is to work with both management and a cross functional team, with the aim of providing the best possible service to our customers and stores.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining the day to day up keep of the warehouse facility to a high standard.
- Assist with stock control management and maintenance activities.
- Ensure all goods deliveries are checked so that no substandard, defective and/or incorrect goods are transferred into stores and/or delivered to customers.
- Ensure that inward/outward goods recording procedures are followed at all times.
- Protect, maintain and secure stock.
- Engage with warehousing action plans and support the goals and targets set out by your manager and/or stakeholders.
- Ensure company standards of performance are followed at all times.
- Excellent Folkster product knowledge.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience & Requirements:
- Previous experience working within a warehouse environment preferable but not essential.
- Hardworking, conscientious and self-motivated.
- Excellent team collaboration skills along with the ability to work independently under your own initiative and drive without supervision.
- An ability to prioritise and produce high quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A keen eye for detail.
- PC proficiency along with Microsoft applications - word and excel.
- Full clean Irish driving licence.
- Flexibility to work evenings & weekends to meet the demands of the warehouse/company.
Job Type: Full Time.
Start Date: Immediate.
Location: Co. Kilkenny.
If you think this is you please email email@example.com with a cover note detailing why you feel you’re the right fit for Folkster along with your CV. Please be sure in your email to highlight your position of preference.