We are looking for multiple experienced stylists/sales assistants to join our Folkster Dundrum team. We are hoping to find conscientious, hardworking, fashion-conscious friendly & enthusiastic team players. We’re looking for stylists who can deliver an incredible customer experience every time, all whilst working closely within a team setting to achieve our shared goals and success!
- Become a Folkster brand ambassador.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience in-store, over the phone and/or online by providing the highest quality customer service and styling.
- Consistently achieve individual, team and store sales targets.
- Endlessly develop your Folkster product knowledge.
- Work closely with fellow team members to uphold store & stock standards and presentation.
- Organise and assist with stock deliveries and shop floor replenishments.
- Uphold the highest in store housekeeping standards.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
Please note this position is a customer facing, in-store role, covering shifts both midweek and weekends, inclusive of evenings and public holidays and unfortunately cannot be performed remotely. Previous experience in fashion retail and/or retail is preferable but not essential.
Start date: Immediate.
If you think this is you please email email@example.com with a cover note detailing why you feel you’re the right fit for Folkster along with your CV.