We are looking for someone who can jump right in and be a part of a fast-paced, growing team. The HR Generalist will act as a key connection between HR, senior management and the Folkster employee.
Working closely with our existing team, the ideal candidate will actively support our expanding organisation of over 50 employees, optimising the employee experience through inclusive, proactive and people focused best practice.
- Key contact: Provide day to day HR support across our organisation with a good working knowledge of current employment legislation. Acting as first point of contact for all Folkster HR queries and requests, i.e. general enquiries, letter/reference requests.
- Team Relations: Help create and sustain a positive and progressive work environment in line with the Folkster company ethos. Champion the Folkster culture and empower the team to do so too.
- Administration: Establish and ensure HR budgets, processes, policies and guidelines are in place. Develop and maintain our in house HR software. Create and maintain all employee records for each Folkster team member, ensuring all records are up to date and accurately recorded. Ensure all employees are up to date and trained on all employee administration best practice, i.e. time/shift records, holiday requests.
- Payroll: Ensure all employee payroll information is recorded, collated and prepared in line with the company payroll process and labour budgets.
- Recruitment: Work closely with stakeholders to identify any talent gaps within the company. Lead, develop and manage the talent acquisition process to attract, select and retain a diverse, talented workforce in timely and cost effective manner.
- Training and L&D: In conjunction with management, oversee and assist with the coordination and delivery of training processes such as but not limited to, new start induction, Folkster customer service standards, health & safety training and further learning and development strategies. Ensuring that all newly hired and existing staff are fully trained and encouraged to develop their skills within their respective areas.
- Two years’ work experience in a similar role.
- BA in Human Resources and/or a CIPD qualification in Human Resources.
- Good working knowledge of HRM software Bright HR.
- In depth knowledge of Employment Legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Stellar organisational skills with an innate ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop solid relationships across all levels of the organisation whilst understanding the need for strict confidentiality.
- A self-starter, motivated with the initiative to drive improvements with a flexible approach and an ability to adapt.
- Open to travel to various Folkster locations (Co. Dublin & Kilkenny) as needed.
Job Type: Full-time.
Start date: Immediate.
If you think this is you please email email@example.com with a cover note detailing why you feel you’re the right fit for Folkster along with your CV. Please be sure in your email to highlight your position of preference.