Our E-commerce & Marketing team are now looking for an experienced administrative assistant to join them as they push ahead with their development plans!
The right candidates will provide a vital support function, they must be commercially driven with a strong IT background and an analytical mindset. The right assistant must be able to work independently, strategically and tactically to respond to growing business needs. We are looking for talent, people with experience and a keen interest in further excelling their career!
- Support the E-commerce and Marketing team to achieve set goals.
- Salesmanago & Shopfiy operation, maintenance and administration.
- Updating the web based content on our marketing content plan.
- Assisting in department reporting i.e. sales & performance reports.
- Collating data for circulation to the relevant Folkster teams.
- Department liaison, assisting with queries.
- Organising travel/meeting arrangements when needed.
- Perform other ad-hoc and administrative duties as required.
- Experience in marketing automation software (Salesmanago) and Shopify a plus.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Have a keen eye for detail & online visual merchandising.
- Great presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present and communicate information with focus and clarity.
- A problem solver with a proactive, positive attitude toward finding solutions
- A genuine passion and interest in commerce, fashion and homewares.
- Flexibility to travel alongside an openness to cover early morning/late evening shifts
Start date: Immediate.
Location: Kilkenny, hybrid work model.
If you think this is you please email email@example.com with a cover note detailing why you feel you’re the right fit for Folkster along with your CV.