This plant is from the nightshade family. It will bring a vibrant burst of colour to your home. The fruit on the plant resembles a little lantern. Both delicate and delightful it is a must have in your home for all seasons.
How to Care For Your Dried Plants :)
- Always handle with care! Dried plants need some extra love
- Keep out of direct sunlight to save them from any discolouration
- Keep indoors and away from any harsh weather conditions (such as wind, humidity)
- No need to water!
- Some fallout may occur, but don’t worry! Gather these bits up and put to use elsewhere, such as in a jar or dish, or even use for a lovely scent! :)
- Seasonal dried flowers can be wrapped neatly in tissue, stored in a box, and sealed well (keep away from plastic!)
Please Note: All of our dried flower bouquets are naturally grown and preserved, making each bunch unique and different from each other, because of this, they may show signs of environmental affects e.g bug bites and imperfect/ aged appearance.
All picked and preserved according to the aesthetic intended.