Joyfull Phalaris Wreath D25.0
How to Care For Your Dried Wreaths :)
- Always handle with care! Dried plants need some extra love
- Keep out of direct sunlight to save them from any discolouration
- Keep indoors and away from any harsh weather conditions (such as wind, humidity)
- No need to water!
- Some fallout may occur, but don’t worry! Gather these bits up and put to use elsewhere, such as in a jar or dish, or even use for a lovely scent! :)
- Seasonal dried flowers can be wrapped neatly in tissue, stored in a box, and sealed well (keep away from plastic!)