We are looking for full time experienced stylists to join our Dundrum (Dublin) and Kilkenny teams. We are hoping to find fashion conscious, friendly and enthusiastic team players. Previous experience in fashion retail and/or styling is a must!
We’re looking for stylists who can deliver an incredible customer experience every time, all whilst working closely within a team setting to achieve shared goals and success!
*Please note these positions are customer facing, in-store roles and unfortunately cannot be performed remotely.*
The ideal candidate will:
- Become a Folkster brand ambassador.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience in store, over the phone and/or online by providing the highest quality customer service and styling.
- Achieve individual and team sales targets.
- Work closely with their fellow team members to uphold store/stock standards and presentation.
- Endlessly develop their product knowledge.
- Support their team in achieving shared targets.
- Report to store managers regularly on store/team goals and performance.
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about fashion, lifestyle and homewares.
- Experienced ,working within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, goal orientated and works with pace and innovation.
- An excellent communicator with strong organisational skills and an ability to react quickly to changing priorities.
- Proficient in basic computer, email and social media operations.
- Flexible, availability to work evenings and weekends is essential.
- Employee discount across all departments.
- Huge opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Be part of an exciting, ambitious team committed to driving change within retail, long term.
- Strong focus on maintaining a work/life balance.
If you think this is you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover note detailing why you feel you’re the right fit for Folkster along with your CV. Please be sure in your email to highlight your store and position of preference.