Folkster is an independent, female owned Irish business with a full lifestyle offering of everything from bridesmaids to baby gifts, rig-outs for a night out to fully kitting out your new home with Folkster Finds! We're currently on the look out for an ambitious, sound and hardworking Assistant Operations Manager to join our growing team!
The primary function of the Assistant Store Operations Manager is to oversee the daily operational needs of our Dundrum store as a whole, encompassing the various zones mapped out within - fashion, lifestyle, homewares & gifting. Accountability is key and the right candidate is results driven, commercially minded with proven successful leadership experience. They will assist in driving our store growth forward and ensuring as a team we deliver an exceptional customer experience every time whilst maintaining high operational standards!
- Assisting in the management, leading, training and motivating of a multi-functional in-store management & styling team in an empowered team-orientated environment, ensuring full engagement of all team members.
- Lead by example and drive an excellent in-store customer experience.
- Ensure daily and weekly productivity plans are executed to meet both our operational and consumer demands.
- Ensure daily store operations are carried out to the highest Folkster standards and to compliance with all appropriate quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Maximising sales through analysing sales reports, stock availability, zone trading patterns and pre-empting customer needs and demands in line with seasonal fluctuations.
- Liaising with other Folkster locations/departments to ensure adequate levels of replenishment stock is available to your store on a weekly basis.
- Managing the stock delivery process and ensuring all collections are represented on the floor whilst keeping the team up to date and informed on new product arrivals.
- Ensure store merchandising and visual display standards are continuously maintained to an exceptional standard and correlate to current stock availability.
- Working closely with creative teams to keep up to date on all product developments whilst providing feedback and insight from the sales floor.
- Ensure a consistently high level of communication with senior management through detailed daily reporting.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience at supervisory/management level in a customer focused business, fashion retail preferable.
- A genuine passion for fashion, retail and interiors.
- A self-starter with a positive can do attitude and approach to management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Innovative with an innate capacity for organisation, time management and problem solving.
- An ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities within a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility to cover shifts across evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Open to travel to other Folkster locations as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend/evening availability
- Ireland (required)